Muhammad Shehata is an Architect for JLA Architects and received his degree from Iowa State University. He assists clients throughout the real estate development process – from project feasibility to building construction. Prior to this he worked at Flad Architects, where he designed facilities for healthcare, higher education, and science and technology clients. In this interview, Muhammad gives insight on what it takes to be an architect as well as breaks down his own story.
If you'd like to connect with Muhammad, feel free to reach out to me for his phone number or contact him via email.
• Contact Info •
• Instagram: https://instagram.com/inthehilla/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/Inthehilla/
• Facebook: https://facebook.com/InTheHilla
• LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/company/inthehilla
• All inquiries/questions: firstname.lastname@example.org